Orion State Licensing, Inc. is sponsoring an annual scholarship of $1,000 to award to an individual student in support of the recipient’s financial resources so that future generations of students may accomplish their educational goals.
Orion supports all students at a national level as our scholars prepare for their future and are currently pursuing their Bachelors or Masters degree and who show a propensity to overcome adversity in the pursuit of their education.
The goal of Orion’s Scholarship program is to find qualified applicants regardless of any individual’s race, color, religion, origin, handicap, age, sex or sexual orientation.
- All complete applications will be evaluated by the scholarship selection committee of Orion State Licensing, Inc.
- Criteria for selection is based on the originality and quality of each submission.
If you would like to be considered for the Orion State Licensing, Inc.’s Scholarship, please ensure the following is true:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be enrolled in an accredited college, university or graduate program located in the United States or its territories.
- No minimum GPA required to qualify.
- Applicants must have overcome adversity in their lives and difficulty in school.
- One entry per person, per semester.
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit an essay of between 500 to 800 words written by the applicant that explains the adversity in your life that you have had to overcome and fought through to get where you are today, and how your continuing education will help you continue to create your own bright future.
- Submit your essay in the form below. Include your full name, a contact phone number, and the name of the college/university in which you are currently attending or have been accepted into.
- Students applying for the scholarship to be awarded for the upcoming fall semester must submit their entries between February 15 and June 10 of the current year. The Orion State Licensing Scholarship Committee will select one winner and notify that applicant via telephone and/or e-mail by June 30 each year.
All winners will be notified via phone and/or email. By participating in this scholarship, you agree to allow your name, picture and a brief bio to be released by the Orion State Licensing Scholarship Committee. The selected recipient must also be able to provide photograph identification and school identification indicating enrollment as a current or upcoming student at a US college or university as stated above. The recipient is responsible for any taxes incurred as a result of receiving this scholarship.
Upon submission of your essay, you will receive a confirmation email from Orion State Licensing, Inc. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact Orion at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck to all applicants.